Thursday, January 12, 2006

RTFQ!

I am trying to buy a textbook on ebay. I found one, but the picture was a little grainy and made the book look like it was in poor shape. The description said simply: "This is a must have for Con Law I and II. A perfect replacement for any lecture from some self-righteous con law professor!" Nothing about the condition. Being a little picky about my books, and figuring that maybe the seller just had a crappy camera, I sent this query:

"What condition is this book in? (How heavily highlighted/marked up is it? Are there water stains, etc.?) thanks, SP"

I received this response:

"Yes, it is a used book. However, if you don't buy this book for me you should get it because it definitaly makes more sense then the teacher. best, ___"

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home