Thursday, December 15, 2005

GAH!

One of life's great mysteries:

Is there ANY rhyme or reason as to where Microsoft Word puts the "bullet" when you click the little "bullet" button? Because I sure as hell can't see any.

I'm sure there's a perfectly rational explanation for the fact that sometimes it puts the bullet .5" indented THE WAY I SET IT TO BE and sometimes it arbitrarily puts the bullet in the middle of the page (which: huh?) and sometimes it puts it 1" indented and sometimes it's the solid black bullet and sometimes it's the little white circle bullet, but I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT AND IT'S PISSING ME OFF.

Bill Gates obviously wants me to fail Civ Pro.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I HATE THAT!! It happens to me too! And every once in a while, it just starts renumbering all on its own. Why can't it count from 1-6? Why does it go 1-4, start back at 1, and leave out 3 the second time around? Microsoft, why do you hate us?

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

That's why I installed OpenOffice. It's actually not as good, but whenever I get angry at Word, I load it up out of spite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home