Sunday, December 17, 2006

on perspective

A few days ago, while studying Federal Income Tax at a coffee shop with CR:

Me: You know, on my way here, I actually thought "Hey, if I get in a bad enough car wreck, I won't have to take the FIT final." Is that bad?

CR: I don't know. The other night I had this dream that I was being held up at gunpoint, and the guy was like "Give me your laptop or I'll kill you." And I was like, "No, you can't have it, it's got my notes and my outline on it." And he was like, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?? I HAVE A FREAKING GUN AND I WILL SHOOT YOU." And I was like, "well, see, if I give you my laptop, you'll have my notes but I'll still have to take the final, and I'll be screwed. But if you shoot me and I die, I won't have my notes, but I won't have to take the final either."

Me: Hmm, you win.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Jason Samuel Yeh said...

haha that was a good one. it's kind of like, "i wonder if i'll get extra credit for catching one of these diseases we're learning about."

i'm going to try and ressurect by blog (again).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home