Wednesday, March 08, 2006

on defeat

Bad week for mentor group athletics. Lost our first softball game Tuesday (I will not reprint the score because I don't want us to be mocked any more than we already have been--let me just say last night's performance WILL NOT BE REPEATED AND IT WAS A FLUKE WE JUST HAD A FEW ERRORS AND COULDN'T GET THE HITS GOING OKAY?!).

Then we lost our basketball playoff game tonight--to the same team we lost to in the flag football playoffs! rrrrarrrgggh!! I did, however, get a high-five and a slap on the rear from a guy on the other team after I grabbed a rebound.

EDIT: I just discovered another deep-purple bruise on my knee, which I must've gotten when I fell down in the baskeball game. But it's on the top part of my kneecap (like where your quads attach). Is that even physically possible?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home