Tuesday, March 14, 2006

greetings from the frozen north

I am in Michigan. It's snowing and the wind is howling. Really howling. Like "sounds like a freight train" howling.

Random occurrence of the day #1: Looked up one of the cases referenced in my Brief Writing packet (Scales v. U.S., 685 F.2d 970, if anyone cares) and saw my dad's name under "attorneys for plaintiff-appellee." Maybe I could ask to be recused from writing my brief due to a conflict of interest.

Random occurrence of the day #2: Was at Dominick's, which AH had recommended. It was quite tasty. Thanks Bundrew! Anyway, as we stood in line, I looked behind me and saw a girl and guy that looked really familiar, but I didn't say anything because that happens to me all the time. But then I glanced back again and the girl was like, "wait, do I know you?" and I said "I feel like I've seen you before," and she said, "are you from Austin?" and I said "why yes, I am!" and then we realized we all used to live in the honors dorm at UT. What are the odds?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home