Thursday, October 06, 2005

lost and found

Went to hear the Spazmatics tonight at Cedar Street. It was fun until about 1:30 a.m., when SR got thrown out for "moshing." BC then tried to defend him, but only got thrown out alongside SR for his trouble. In the ensuing confusion, our group got split up. I'd only had one drink, about 10ish, then two glasses of water, so I drove CR's car. It's official, people. I've driven a Suburban. Anyway, we get to the exit of the parking garage and CAN'T FIND THE STINKIN' PARKING TICKET, since EU drove us there and we couldn't find him to ask where it was. The attendant was unsympathetic to our plight, and charged us the full $15, despite the fact that we'd already paid our $4 to park there in the first place.

When we got back to CR's house, guess what I found, stuck in the instrument panel? Yup. Grrr. I wonder if they'd refund the money if I went back tomorrow.

And now for a shower, because I am seriously gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home