Thursday, September 22, 2005

goulash

Just got an email from UT. Due to Hurricane Rita, classes will be cancelled...on Saturday. Yay.

I discovered tonight that the vent hood of my stove does indeed work, which is good. Maybe now I'll be able to make dinner without the smoke alarm going off. (Yes, I know this is my second post about the smoke alarm going off. It's not what it looks like, I swear.)

Yesterday, SH and I went to HEB. SH had a watermelon in her cart. While we were in line, a random guy walked up to her, looked in the cart, exclaimed, "Watermelon! Dude, that's an awesome idea!" and scampered off. We were both confused. Clearly not as confused as he was, though.

Let it be noted that it's Thursday night and I am at home, reading Contracts, not out on 6th for Bar Review. This is of momentous import. It's no secret that I was quite the slacker in undergrad; BS once called me "the worst study-er [he'd] ever seen." And he was an engineer, so he knows from studying. Anyway, baby steps. Maybe I'll have an appreciable attention span by Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home