Saturday, September 17, 2005

on human idiocy, part 2

Yesterday we had our law school field day. "Race Judicata," they call it. Yuk yuk. :o) 'Twas a good time. Would've been better if we'd won, but at least we played it clean, not like the other society that won by cheating at egg toss, or the society that tried to psych out our bocce ball players by yelling "Sutton sucks!" while they were throwing. Stinkin' gunners. You're just jealous of our awesome baby blue shirts. (I'm not being sarcastic; I really think our shirts are the best.)

But I digress. So I'm sitting on the bleachers between events, hanging out, when this guy walks up to me and greets me by name. I'm immediately weirded out by this, as I don't recall ever having met him before. Apparently he asked me my name in Contracts. I guess I told him and promptly forgot. Anyway, our conversation:

random sketchy guy: Hey, SP.
me: Um. Hi?
rsg: You know that girl AT in our Contracts class? Small, Asian?
me: Um. I guess so, not really.
rsg: She was talking shit about your tug 'o war skills.
me: Um. Okay?
rsg: Yeah, she was over there while y'all were playing tug 'o war, saying, "man, that chick SP, I could take her out anytime." I think she wants to start something.
me: All right.....?
rsg: Yeah, I think you should go over and tell her you're not gonna take that.
me: Okay......? (thinking: what I should really be doing is running away right about now.)
rsg: And when you do, I want to watch.

Okay freakazoid, I don't know how you and your asian fetish got in here, but I think I'm going to find a way of spinning this as an Honor Code violation so that mistake can be rectified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home